I am broadly interested in the interplay between algebraic optimization techniques and their application to dynamical systems. I am also intersted in bringing tools from dynamical systems to learning theory, optimization and robotics. You can learn more about my work by having a look at my papers.
You can contact me at: bkhadir[at]princeton[dot]edu
- A Globally Asymptotically Stable Polynomial Vector Field with Rational Coefficients and no Local Polynomial Lyapunov Function, 2018.
- Time-Varying Semidefinite Programs, 2018.
- On Algebraic Proofs of Stability for Homogeneous Vector Fields, 2018.
- Learning Dynamical Systems with Side Information, 2019.
- Teleoperator Imitation with Continuous-time Safety, 2019.
- On sum of squares representation of convex forms and generalized Cauchy-Schwarz inequalities, 2019.
- OPF, 2018
- SIAM, 2017
- INFORMS, 2017
- MOPTA, 2017
- SIAM DS19, 2019
- AFOSR, 2018