I am broadly interested in the interplay between algebraic optimization techniques and their application to dynamical systems. I am also interested in bringing tools from dynamical systems theory to learning theory, optimization and robotics. You can learn more about my work by having a look at my papers.
You can contact me at: bkhadir[at]princeton[dot]edu
Recent News and Highlights
- I received the Princeton SEAS Award for Excellence.
- Cemil and I are organizing a session at INFORMS. Drop by if you are attending the conference.
- I will be presenting in the IOS Award Presentations session at INFORMS in Seattle.
- Recent talk on Generalized Cauchy-Schwarz Inequalities and his proof that all convex quaternary quartics are sums of squares. Video
- I was a Keynote speaker at the Canadian Undergraduate Mathematics Conference.
- Excited to have won honorable mention in the 2019 INFORMS Optimization Society Student Paper Prize Competition, for my paper Time-Varying Semidefinite Programs.